7.09.2010

We're having a baby!

Or a little rascal as Chase would say. :)

So I'm due January 21st. Today was the last day of my 1st trimester so I'm exactly 12 weeks along. And we are SO SO SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

We had our first appointment two weeks ago and we heard the heartbeat and got to see our little grub kicking all over the place! It was so incredible - I wanted to just laugh and cry at the same time. Really, those ultra sound pictures are so lame compared to actually seeing this living little baby inside of me moving around! It was amazing... I still just can't believe we are finally going to have a baby.

Our next appointment is August 4th. I'll be 16 weeks and the doctor said he'll probably take a peek and see if he can tell the sex. :) I'll keep you updated! And maybe post the last ultrasound picture, even though it doesn't really do our incredible baby justice.

3 comments:

Kristalyn said...

So so so so so happy / exited / elated / overjoyed for you!!!! Horray!! I'm excited to see you a cute lil' mom! :)

The Clawson's said...

AMY!!! YAY! that is so exciting! Congrats, and so far along already! enjoy

Taralynn and Kory said...

CONGRATS!!