10.16.2011

Punkin Patch (kind of)

So this weekend we went with my mom and dad and brother and his family to some stables where there was a petting zoo, hay maze, and pumpkin patch. We went because they had 2-for-1 coupons on Groupon. Anyway, we unknowingly picked the hottest day of October (97 degrees) and went at probably the hottest time of the day. We were pretty sweaty the whole time and slightly disappointed when we realized their idea of a pumpkin patch was about 20 pumpkins stacked on some hay. But we still had fun getting all hot and dusty! Although next time I will check the weather a little more thoroughly - dang am I jealous of all you cold-weather people right now.










Finn loves his grandma and grandpa Payne, they always make him grin from ear to ear. And I love Fall - even if it feels like summer still!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Precious pictures! I love Finn's hat. :)