4.20.2012

Easter

We had a nice Easter just hanging out as a family.

On Friday we went to the Easter Pageant at the Mesa LDS Temple with our good friend Aubrey (who's husband is away training for his awesome new job). It was sooo good, as usual. Chase was a good sport and ran around with Finn most of the time and we were really able to enjoy it. I love how it brings the Bible stories of Christ to life, from his birth to his loving example, and finally to his atonement, death, and ressurection. I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. Nothing brings me greater joy and hope in this life than knowing I will be with Him and my family again in the next. It left me in awe of what an amazing, selfless sacrifice he made for each of us.

On Saturday we went to Falcon Field park and had a picnic while watching the airplanes take off and land. Finn loved it! We didn't do anything too Eastery though, like color eggs or make a big basket for Finn... but he did get one big egg with Thomas the Train inside of it! And Grandma Payne made up for our lack of initiative. Let's just say Finn has had way more M&M's since Easter than most three year olds have had in their whole lives. :)

Oh, and Chase and Finn wore matching ties to church on Easter Sunday. BAM, Easter. BAM.





No comments: