7.17.2012

Mother's Day


I almost can't remember Mother's Day it was so long ago... Guess I need to not procrastinate updating the blog so much. But I wanted to share what Finn made for his grandmas.

A few months before mother's day I saw a quote on Pinterest that completely summed up how I feel about my own mother and my mother-in-law: "The only thing better than having you for a mother is my children having you for a grandmother." It is just so true. I feel so blessed for the mothers in my life, but doubly bless that Finn has them for his grandmothers.

So Finn painted them a pic-sir. Then I stenciled that quote over top and framed it along with a photo of him engrossed in his artwork. He has skills.


3 comments:

Katie said...

I love this! So awesome!

The Clawson's said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Please pin that to pinterest so I can remember it next year!

Melinda said...

That is beautiful and I will be copying it for next year....or maybe Christmas...