7.18.2011

6 Months!

What the heck! Finn is 6 months old. How is this even possible? Yesterday he was just my little baby and now all of the sudden he's turning into a little boy. Why didn't anyone tell me how hard it is to watch your baby grow up?

We are loving Finn to pieces. He has such a fun personality - just look at the videos I've posted. He's turning into a funny man like his papa. He loves to make us laugh, so he really tries to be a little ham all of the time. When we go to tickle him, he starts screaming in delight before we even touch him just because he knows we love it. He's a big cheese ball!

Finn's appointment went great! He was flirting with all the nurses right up until the needles went in. Poor guy. He cried for less than a minute and then was happy again and has been all day - thankfully!
  • He weighs 16 lbs, 1 oz. so he's gaining steadily and finally getting a bit chubby! He's 26.5 inches, so he's in the 25% for weight and 50% for height.
  • The doc said his top two teeth are coming in! I never even LOOK at the top ones, but she showed me and his gums are all swollen. I can't handle this. Stop growing up!
  • Then, just to rub it in my face that he's such a big growing boy, he's trying to scoot and crawl with his knees all day! Can't I just push him down?

Here are some of his 6 month photos I took this morning - thanks for the adorable outfit mama Duck! :)





2 comments:

Kim Chodorowski said...

I am in love with the third picture. What a great expression!!!!

Child Family said...

So cute. We miss baby Finn. You should come to Michigan for a visit :)