9.14.2011

My Little Trouble Maker

Firstly, here are some pic-sirs that we took with my new early Christmas gift from Chase - a new lens for our camera! I won't pretend we know very much about photography, but we had at least decided it might be nice to get a different lens than just the one that came with our camera. I'm liking it so far but still learning! Anyway, I think it will be fun to have as we try and capture memories of our little family.





Secondly, Finn is the silliest baby ever and I love it. Every night he gets into this giggly crazy shrieking mood. He becomes hysterical to the point that if you even look at him or start to come near him in an attitude that implies you might tickle him, he shrieks and giggles before you even touch him!



In other news, there is a growing list of things that Finn likes to make trouble out of:
  1. RVCA's water bowl. If we don't shut the door and I turn my head for 5 seconds I hear little splish-splashes and shrieks echoing from the laundry room.
  2. The recycle bin. It's just a little metal trashcan from Ikea that we put bottles and boxes in, but anytime he's near it he can't resist trying to turn it over.
  3. The spice rack. We have a little microwave stand in the corner of our kitchen and underneath it is our spice rack. He likes to pull out the bottles and try and eat them.
  4. Dog toys. Because baby toys are just lame, in case you haven't heard.
  5. RVCA's bed. Absolutely every single time - without fail - that he is in our bedroom he speed-crawls to her bed in the corner, flops onto it, then turns sideways to look at us. It's so dang cute.



So basically what I'm trying to say is, I still have a lot of baby proofing to do. :)

Also, Finn loves baths as much as ever - as soon as he hears that tub running he will do everything in his power (including steamrolling you) to get to it, even if his buns are out there for all to see. And I just like his hair in the last picture - it just fell like that.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

That video is hilarious! What a rascal!

Kim Chodorowski said...

Amy I couldn't possibly be more in love with Finn! He is so precious - I love the pictures of him in the dog bed. What a goofball!!

Child Family said...

Aleigha was looking at all the pictures with me and she said "Oh my baby Finn. I love him". It was so cute. He is adorable!! Hope you are doing well.

Taralynn and Kory said...

he is so stinkin cute!!! love his hiccups in the video!

Katie said...

I love Finn so much!!

By the way, I've nominated you for a Blog on Fire award. Go see my blog to find out how to claim it :) www.sbuxsweetie.blogspot.com!