8.13.2011

Snakes' Weddin'!

For Independence Day we went up to Idaho to see Chase's gorgeous sister Christina get married to her man Kol-dog in the Logan, Utah Temple! It was such a fun trip! We were beyond excited to bring Finn to see his grandma and grandpa Child and all the rest of Chase's family.

We had a blast going boating, hanging out, and of course watching Snakes get sealed to her hubby for time and all eternity. Chase and I were married in the Logan temple too and it was such a beautiful reminder, sitting their in the sealing room, remembering what we were promised in there - that we would be together forever and that our family would be eternal. I love being reminded that we are sons and daughters of God who have so much potential to do wonderful things and create and progress - forever. It really was like reliving our own ceremony being in there. I'm so so happy for Christina - I've never seen her smile so big and cry so much. She was breathtakingly beautiful.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the trip.














This last one is my favorite. I love my little family! They are my whole world.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love your little family, too. You guys are so sweet :) I wish we lived closer and could hang out!