8.13.2011

The Zoo & The Biosphere

We went to the Zoo and the Biosphere a couple of months ago, but I never posted about them so I'm playing catch up.

The Biosphere is in Tucson about 2 hours away from us. We decided last minute to take a trip there with Mama and Papa Payne on Labor Day. It was very cool - it's a huge glass dome with a rainforest, desert, and ocean all in one. A bunch of scientists lived inside for two years doing experiments. Let's all take a little moment to thank Blogger for their backwards, unorganized, and inefficient image uploading method.




It was Finn's first time in the Ergo and he fell right asleep. :)




He has a fantastic pout.



Doesn't it totally look like the Emerald City?


Love my mom & dad!






We also went to the World Wildlife Zoo & Aquarium. I love zoos! It was fun - we went on what was probably the last nice day before this unbearable summer heat came. Finn didn't really know what was going on but my mom, Kennedy and I had fun!


This may be my most favorite picture ever of myself.



So sweet and thoughtful.




Alligators are behind us! But you can't tell because Finn's hair is in the way.



This little lizard was telling Finn and funny joke about a duck.



Two striped little babies, just saying hello.



Annnnd this is the best photo ever of Finn. I can't wait to show it to his girlfriends.



But then they'll see this one and forget all about the one above it. :)

No comments: